Picture


 
Canvas was set on an easel,
Not too hard to understand,
Let them graffiti a Picture,
That has so much to understand. 

Let's break her heart,
Let's drag-out her dignity,
Let's scuff her beauty,
Let's make-out in her 16's,
Let's swallow our sadism,
So that we can cling her sanity.

Faces were unknown,
Names were unknown,
Known was just her body,
Which they conquer like Everest,
Heaven was in Dejaboo of animals,
Creating a scarred picture,
That everyone after can know.

Let her breathe a storm of nirvana,
Until her vocals are collapse.
Let her body be pound,
Until her tears are red.
Let her believe for a second,
Until her hands aren't her.

Yes, I knew her, what could I say??
Should I say, she looks beautiful in that wounded knees?
Should I say, she looks beautiful in that flooded eyes?
Should I say, she looks beautiful in that pool of blood?
What could I say??

I stay quiet,
In the flame of guilt,
That grows bright,
I didn't speak anything,
And let them paint a picture,
Which looks a lot like mine....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts