My Love Story (Part 1)

 

Engineering is such a field where students learn everything except engineering which makes this field quite interesting. Among all the other topics an engineer learns, love is one of the topics which is very confusing one and even harder than the bloody Applied Mechanics. Every engineer falls in love not once but many times, sometimes even with their teachers, mainly in break periods or when they bunk their lectures. But in my case it was different, she was standing alone in-front of my classroom door shining so bright that I was amazed and nervous at same-time. My heart rate was increasing at such a pace that I can feel that, but wait let me start from the beginning.


My name Gaurav Chimariya, an average looking guy from a small town chasing his dream, totally shy and really don’t have any idea about love and other stuff. My only goal in life was to become a Computer Engineer and to accomplish that goal I came to a capital, the heart of Nepal, Kathmandu Valley. As everyone refers kathmandu “a city of god” , it was truly amazing. New experience, new surrounding, new people and new challenges. I started my journey at a 3 room mini flat at Lokanthali, Kathmandu. In order to accomplish my goal I took admission at Nepal College of Information Technology (NCIT) were everything started. 


First day at college, I was damn nervous haven’t been to a new places alone in my life but today I was all by myself, alone no one there to help me big question,”what will I do?” Thinking about all this, I was in front of my college gate, big blue gate full with posters, big boards saying Nepal College of Information Technology and every other thing. Remembering god and my lovely mum, I went inside that big blue gate. Wow that environment was amazing, a pleasant breeze lit my face, happiness was there in my face because I was going to become an engineer in future, I was going to accomplish my dream. Slowly I walk towards my classroom, and their something amazing happened which I have never ever imagined in my life, “wow wow wow!!!” This was my first word ever spoken in that classroom.


Love is a sweetness of emotion that is not completely uncalculated. This is why you are capable of being sweet to one and not sweet to another. There is a calculation of what you will get out of it. I was thinking, what kind of attraction was I feeling, was that “Love”? And if Love, then what kind of Love, was that unconditional love, Hormones Kick in type of Love, or was that emotional constipation. What kind of love or attraction was I feeling at that particular time, I was confused and really afraid too. And I couldn’t dare to talk with her, because I was busy admiring that beauty god has created. Gathering all my strengths, I went inside my classroom. It wasn't too good but also not too bad. Just searching for the perfect place and perfect bench-partner, thinking nothing and without looking I jump to the fourth bench, not too near but also not too  far from the teacher. Definitely in my mind I was thinking about her how amazing and beautiful she was. I think I have established a sweetness of emotion with her, I can experience a whole range of pleasant emotions - Love, Joy, Ecstasy and so on. I was like, I can look at her uninterested but can be blissful within myself. And even god was playing with me, questioning my strength, my power of holding, she was sitting right in front of me. Wow that smell, that curvy body, that hair, even from the backside I can say that she was gorgeous. I was afraid that there is a strong and lasting affection between us and then I started dreaming about her in my life with happiness, a passionate and fulfilling relationship. And this was the reason why I was afraid of it!!!                  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts