My Love Story (Part 3)

 

The magical letter “P”


Love is a splendored thing, we’re keen to enjoy it until it spoils us. We know it will spoil us but we don’t care, it will make us evil. Jealousy, possessiveness, spying, and accusation are the things that ruin a beautiful and lovely relationship, changing a person's heart from being full of love to someone full of hate and anger.  

Yes, I was Jealous.

Yes, I was spying.

Yes, I was possessive. 

But, I love her. And I guess this isn’t what love means.


To find love, you must be able to give love, and you must have this love to give within yourself. I was in love with myself now, thinking myself as a cool guy overcoming my belief of an average guy. Not only I have changed my way of thinking, “How I look?” but also how confident I was now, I was a confident guy who isn’t afraid to face new challenges, and I was not shy anymore. I was spending more time in my outfits, trying to impress her, well but it was a foolish attempt because I was a fool who was in love. The clock was ticking fast because I don’t have must time left now. Foundation classes were going to end soon, and I just knew her name in the first 7th days. My progress report was poor.


Her name was a unique one. I haven’t heard that one before. But, well I have to say that my first encounter with this name will be remembered until my death. When someone is in love, they find love in everything and one of those things is “Name”. My heart started beating faster whenever I hear her name in the classroom. And there lies magic in the letter “P”. “P” now is my new favorite letter. I want to establish a wonderful relationship with her, full of happiness, love, romance, care for each other, mutual respect, and understanding with each other, just like her name says, “Establishment”.  


12th day of Foundation class

I came home early today because I was not feeling well. I took my lunch and went to take a power nap. But my power nap turned into some kind of well deep, relaxing sleep. I was out nearly for 5 complete hours. When I woke up, my brother was watching a movie and my aunt was cooking some delicious pasta. I was so happy and blessed that I was living with my Uncle and Aunt and they were so loving and caring, along with my crazy brother. I check my phone, there were some messages from my friends back home and a call from my mum. I called her, we talk for a while. Then I open my Facebook and just randomly scroll down, suddenly I saw her account, wow that profile pic. Without any hesitation, I sent her a friend request and just waited for around 30 minutes, my request was accepted and we started chatting with each other. 



“How deep love is, it cannot be measured,

 There is nothing more precious than love. 

 How do I tell you what love feels like?

 Because Love cannot be expressed in words.”  



I was talking with her, but with some kind of hesitation, I cannot convey properly. I was confused about how to open with her, start some conversation with her. I didn’t have any experience in this field. I was lacking everything confident, experiences, and words everything. My fingers were stuck because I couldn’t type anything.

“How can I express her my feeling?”

“How can  I talk with her?”

“How can  I ask her out?”

“How can I propose to her?”  

Every time these sets of questions were coming on my mind by looking at my present condition. I was struggling, this is hard. 

“Who said Love is easy?”

“Who said we can easily find Love?” That’s total bullshit.   

    

Well, this might be why philosophers used to say, “Love is a deep sense of affection, that cannot be expressed in words.” I was understanding the meaning of this phrase slowly.


Important achievement  

Now just 1 day was left, after that Dashain, Tihar, and Chhath vacation and a complete wait of 1 month, it’s a long uphill period. What will happen in this 1 month, will she find someone else as a lover in her life? Or does she had already someone in her life? What if she just changes her college or faculty? There was full of a bunch of queries in my mind. But that last day something nice happens, which I guess was a success for me in this period of foundation classes.

 

Becoming friends before lovers is an important step, especially if you’re looking to meet that special someone who will bring some happiness into your life. This is the reason why I was focus on becoming a friend with her. That night we had a long conversation, it was already 02:00 am. I can barely open my eyes, but having that determination and that passion to talk with her, even my sleep has to lose this battle against her. I guess she was also tried and feeling sleepy, so she types, “It’s getting too late!!”

In reply, I typed, “Yes!!! I guess it’s better if we hang out for today!!”

In reply, she types, “better plz!!”

But also continued, and said, “Can you plz send me the programming we did today in class, I forgot to write in my notebook!!”

I replied, “Ok!!”

But added, “Do you have Viber?” thinking she might give me her number. I don’t know whether to say this is a clever attempt. But she replied by sending me an emoji of a laugh, and replied, “Yes!!”

I guess she understood what I was up to, but I don’t care now because she gave me her number. 

The next day, our foundation classes were over and tomorrow I will go to my hometown for my vacation, but before leaving I need to be sure we are friends. So, I invited her to have lunch along with some of her friends and some of mine as a classmate having chill before leaving for quite a long vacation. And I can say after that lunch we are friends.


Now, I know her name and she definitely knows mine. She is my friend, and we chat on a daily basis. We have exchanged our phone numbers, well I don’t have much experience in Love but I can say this must progress within my first 14th days in foundation classes is a good one. I was happy and delighted, and ready to go home.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts